· Based on cyanacrylate.
· Bonds in seconds.
· No heating - no soldering - no mixing.
· High tensile shear strength - shows no shrinkage.
· Very economical - the thinner the adhesive, the stronger the join
DW-CY *** is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula
based on Cyanacrylate.
DW-CY *** is a one component adhesive which is solventless and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer.
DW-CY *** is resistant to solvents, oils, benzene, temperature fluctuations and atmospheric conditions.
DW-CY *** joints have a high tensile shear strength and show no shrinkage.
· DW-CY *** provides an exceptionally strong bond between almost all kinds of materials, with the exception of polyethylene, polypropylene and fluorine containing materials. Materials which can be bonded with DW-CY ***: ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl, celluloid, chloroprene, chrome, delrin, glass, copper, natural rubber,
NBR, neoprene, nitril, nylon, phenol, polycarbonate , polystyrene, porcelain, hard pvc, stainless steel.
· on porous materials we recommend using DW-CY *** AKTIVATOR OR DW-CY *** AKTIVATOR SF. For an optimal adhesion on aluminium please roughen/sand the aluminium first